Fully Renovated Home, Nothing To Do But Move In!
Be the envy of your friends with this stunning and recently renovated high quality family home! Perfectly positioned on a peaceful, leafy street in the sought after area of Rostrevor, and set on a 659sqm (approximate) allotment, this home delivers all the benefits you could want whilst also providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with huge walk-in robe that offers plenty of cupboard space and spectacular on trend ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and quality fittings
- Fantastic separate balcony area to overlook the gorgeous yard and views
- Huge second bedroom with built-in robe which could also be used as a second living space
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4, bedroom 3 with built-in robes
- Stunning new kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage in the beautiful high gloss cupboards
- Spacious light filled living area with stunning new floating floor boards
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath + separate toilet, also offering floor to ceiling tiles with high quality fittings
- Separate laundry which offers ample storage space and incorporating valuable third toilet
- New flooring throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bi-fold doors that lead to the covered outdoor entertaining area running straight off the kitchen/dining area for extra space and open views
- Fully landscaped and irrigated gardens with nothing more to do
- Garden Shed
- Newly rendered facade with timber decking to porch
- Freshly laid aggregate concrete to driveway and walkways
- Newly installed electric front fence to make use of large lawned front yard area
- Valuable drive through access for caravan and boat
- Newly installed Skillion roof carport
- Just metres away from beautiful parks and reserves
This premium location is close to excellent private and public schools. Close to public transport options, shopping precincts and other facilities including parks and walking trails such as Morialta Recreation and Conservation Park. All this and just a short drive to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).