This well maintained, spacious abode truly offers a 'move in with nothing to do' opportunity.
The heart of the home is the light filled open plan living, kitchen and dining area that provides the perfect space to entertain with family and friends. Complete with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a versatile study space that could be transformed into a children’s play oasis, teenage retreat or second living space.
With a modern, neutral décor inside and low maintenance landscaping, this home will appeal to families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms two, three and four all complete with built-in robes
- Spacious study or option to use as formal lounge, providing access to bedrooms two and three
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area that flows seamlessly to the outdoor area
- Modern kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access and separate toilet
- Spacious rear yard with opportunities to create your own outdoor oasis
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double carport with roller doors and internal access
- Currently tenanted until July 2022 at $350.00 per week
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Additionally in close proximity to Argana Park and transport options.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.