Fantastic Family Home
Calling all entertainers this one is for you, this home has been renovated to live! With an expansive outdoor entertaining area and detached rumpus room, this home has space that the whole family will enjoy. Offering 3 spacious bedrooms and a large shed for the home handyman this fantastic property set on a 627sqm (approximate) allotment presents great value.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Large light filled lounge room with ceiling fan and polished floor boards
- Beautifully appointed, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, ample cupboard and bench space, skylight, breakfast bar and built in wine rack
- Fully renovated, Moroccan style main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Separate wash closet
- Spacious laundry with ample of storage
- Huge appealing rumpus room or amazing teenage retreat with slow combustion fire place and air conditioning
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Ducted gas heating
- Extra aerial points in every room
- Fantastic entertaining area with colour bond pergola and fan, and adjacent vergola over side path
- Beautifully handcrafted outdoor stone lounge setting
- Attractive manicured gardens
- Large shed with concrete flooring with provisions for roller door access
Ideally located within close proximity to Walkley Heights Shopping Precinct and Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, parks and public transport options. Located within walking distance to Roma Mitchell College. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 13kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.