Auction Cancelled - Contact Agent
This classic solid brick home which sits on a generous block of 702sqm (approximately) presents a great opportunity to secure a property in an increasingly sought after and appreciating area.
Arrive at the property and be greeted by an impressive, vast porch where you could sit for hours.
The home is comfortable and functional and has a unique 'retro' feel.
In its current state it offers options to either 'live in or rent out' until you decide whether to renovate, extend or subdivide (stcc).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 bedrooms - master with ceiling fan, bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes, bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Formal lounge which is light filled with gas heater and overlooking the lovely gardens
- Dining room with split system air conditioner
- Neat, kitchen with ample cupboard space, pantry and gas cooktop
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Spacious, separate laundry
- Blinds throughout
- Freshly painted in areas without wallpaper
- Security grills to windows
- Garage to accommodate 2 cars
- Undercover carport accommodation for another 4 cars with extra room for a further 4 cars off road
- Shade house/fernery in the large backyard
- Fully and securely fenced
- Established gardens surround the home.
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options. In close proximity to Flinders University and Flinders Medical Centre, as well as some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. A short drive to the shopping and entertainment of Westfield Marion. All this and just 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.