Live The Ultimate Lifestyle in Northgate!
An immediately welcoming street presence, this spacious and open family residence is sure to grab your attention. Located in the popular suburb of Northgate on a 480sqm (approximate) block and surrounded by other high quality homes, the tranquillity will captivate you immediately.
Be greeted by a grand entry hallway, three bedrooms, main bathroom and ensuite, an expansive separate living/dining, as well as a light-filled rear family room with a cook's kitchen and meals area. Outside offers a substantial undercover pergola entertaining area and a low maintenance yard with manicured lawns, creating a perfect area for spending time with family and friends.
Completing the layout is a practical laundry with external access, 3m ceilings throughout, a garden shed and an additional alfresco entertaining area to the slide of the home. Parking is made easy with a secure double garage, offering a panel lift door, internal access and built-in cupboards for extra storage.
Every part of this home has been perfectly executed creating the ultimate blend of functionality, style and space. There is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this sophisticated family home!
Features that make this home special:
- Custom built with a steel frame in 2003 by Weeks Building Group
- Luxurious 3m ceilings and 3.6m coffered ceiling in living area
- Grand entry complete with floor to ceiling walk-in cloak cupboard
- Generous main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- Large bedrooms 2 and 3; each with floor to ceiling built-in robes
- Additional floor to ceiling built-in cupboards to adjoining bedroom corridor
- Spacious open plan family/meals and kitchen area with ceiling fan, large full length bay-windowed wall and French doors opening to the pergola area
- Well-equipped kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, dual bowl sink, filter tap, breakfast bar and dishwasher
- Expansive separate living/dining room with gas log fire and glass sliding door opening to the second alfresco entertaining area
- Chic main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, built-in cupboards, large bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Actron ducted air conditioning throughout the home including the laundry
- LED downlights throughout
- Expansive pergola and additional alfresco entertaining area, offering plenty of undercover space for family gatherings and entertaining friends
- Low maintenance lawn area for kids and pets to enjoy
- Tool shed
- Well-manicured front and back yards
- Double garage with panel lift door, storage cupboard and internal and external access
- Paved driveway for additional off-street parking with side gates for direct walk-through access to the backyard
Additional features that make the home special:
- Under-floor heating to the main bathroom, ensuite and laundry
- RAA security system; including an external camera monitoring system
- Laminated glass to all external windows
- Roller shutters
- Sprinkler system to back lawn and underground water system to front lawn
Ideally located in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes, only 10km (approximately) to the CBD. Just a three minute (approximate) walk to Cedar College, only a six minute (approximate) walk to Northgate Shopping Centre and also within easy walking distance to public transport options, parks, playgrounds and schools.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.