Sensational 5 Bedroom Family Home!
Treat yourself and your loved ones to the very best with this impeccable family entertainer. Set on a generous 630sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 21m (approximate) frontage, this abode is beautifully presented and showcases a modern extension to the original floorplan and offers spacious and stylish living with ample room for the whole family.
Providing multiple living areas including a formal living room and a family room that flows seamlessly to the outdoor decked entertaining area which continues out to a well-maintained area at the rear of the property. Expertly designed for families that need their own space, with nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with a built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size complete with built-in robes
- Valuable bedroom 5 or study
- Commodious formal living room complimented with natural light and complete with a gas heater and built-in shelving
- Practical kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pura tap, offering ample bench and cupboard space including walk-in pantry
- Dining/meals area adjacent kitchen
- Second living room with gas heater
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Expansive decked entertaining area waiting to welcome your friends and family, complete with pull down blinds
- Low maintenance and manicured yard
- Undercover parking for 3 vehicles, 2 secure spaces in a double length carport with automatic panel lift door
- Tool shed (6.50m x 3.80m)
- 5KW solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including Modbury High, Ardtornish Primary (local catchment area), Highbury Primary and Torrens Valley Christian R-12 School. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.