Modern Luxury. 712sqm Block!
The epitome of contemporary comfort and luxury, this is a home for those unwilling to compromise on style or sophistication. Built in 2017 by Metricon Homes, it offers over 300sqm of living space and proudly sits on a fully landscaped 712sqm traditional sized block (approximately).
A lavish entrance welcomes you inside where you will find 3m tall ceilings and 2.7m doors, high-end finishes and a generous layout that includes four bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes together with two impeccably appointed bathrooms.
Providing a formal lounge and separate living area along with an open-plan kitchen, dining and family room that steps out through double timber stacker doors to a generous covered alfresco entertaining area. A deluxe kitchen complete with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, SMEG integrated appliances, breakfast bar and an impressive butler’s pantry with superb storage, is a highlight of the home and will make entertaining friends and family a dream.
A luxurious master with walk-in robe plus full length built in robe also includes a spacious ensuite. A sparkling main bathroom and separate powder room adds convenience plus there is also Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, security system, double garage under the main roof with auto panel lift door and a spacious low-maintenance yard.
With new home building costs skyrocketing and long delays with builders to start work why would you even think about going through the time and effort? This is an immaculately presented, stunning modern luxury home that you can move into straight away and start enjoying everything it’s near City location has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite boasting ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, walk in robe, ceiling fan and additional built-in robe for all your storage requirements
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled formal lounge
- Deluxe kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, Smeg integrated appliances and prized butler’s pantry with ample storage
- Open plan family room with timber stacker doors opening to alfresco
- Valuable 3rd living room that could double as a study area
- Formal dining room connecting effortlessly to the outdoor area
- Sparkling main central bathroom with double sink and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate powder room
- 600mm porcelain floor tiles and quality floating timber floors
- Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security System and Video Intercom System
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Instant gas hot water system
- Separate laundry with external access
- Tiled alfresco area with ceiling fan and quality roller shutters for year round entertaining
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Manicured, fully landscaped front and rear yards with irrigation system
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete driveway
- Rainwater tank
- 712sqm block (approximate)
Within close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best private and public schools including St Monica’s Parish School, Nailsworth Primary, Wilderness School, Blackfriars Priory School and St Peter’s College. Walk to the Broadview Oval sporting and leisure area for a mix of quality amenities including a playground and dog park. A short drive to the cafes and theatre on vibrant Prospect Road. Excellent public transport nearby for easy access to the CBD and minutes’ drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. All this and just 6km's (approximately) from North Adelaide and the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.