Contemporary Living to the Highest Standards!
Boasting a huge list of features and with its fantastic location – set on a quiet no through road in the family friendly suburb of Greenwith, this is a home that will truly impress first home buyers, downsizers and investors looking for a solid investment. There is nothing to do, but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property. All the hard work has been done!
Torrens Titled and set on a generous 462sqm (approximately) block, this home provides year round entertaining options with its light filled rear living area, leading out to the undercover outdoor entertaining area; while children and pets are sure to love the impressive rear yard.
Features that make this property special:
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and feature bay window
- Large guest bedrooms with built in robe to bedroom 3
- Split level formal lounge and dining area with exposed brick feature wall
- Modern kitchen featuring quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, walk in pantry, Caesarstone benchtops and gorgeous pendant lighting
- Spacious, light filled living/dining with sliding doors flowing smoothly to the alfresco
- Neat central three way main bathroom
- Convenient laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning and 5 star ducted gas heating throughout
- Single garage with drive through access
- Large verandah, perfect for undercover entertaining or for additional vehicle parking
- Generous, secure rear yard ready to make your own
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School. Plenty of public transport options taking you directly to the CBD. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.