Expansive Family Home with Swimming Pool
Expansive family-friendly living is on offer in this incredible home. With a two-storey layout that consists of five bedrooms and two bathrooms, there is plenty to love about this beautifully presented property.
Downstairs, the eager cook will enjoy the spacious kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances including pyrolytic oven and ample storage. Space is in abundance with the multiple living zones including a meals area as well as separate dining and lounge rooms.
Also located on the ground floor are three bedrooms that all have ceiling fans and built-in robes, while the main bathroom and separate toilet are conveniently placed for easy access.
Upstairs you will find the light filled main bedroom with walk-in-robe and newly renovated ensuite, as well as bedroom five. Walking through the spacious living room, you have access to a balcony, providing views of the large backyard and pool, as well as the beautiful nature reserve – if you are lucky, you may even spot a Koala in one of the gumtrees while you sit and listen to the Rainbow Lorikeets singing.
Outside, an established backyard with a solar heated salt water pool will be the perfect place for the kids to play while you sit and relax under the covered alfresco. A shed and an undercover entertainment area complete the picture for this impressive property.
Upper level comprising of:
- Light filled bedroom 1 offering walk-in robe and newly renovated ensuite
- Bedroom 5
- Spacious living room with balcony overlooking the backyard and nature reserve
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all complete with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Large lounge with skylight, air conditioner and gas log fireplace for year-round comfort
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- Meals area with split system air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with skylight and featuring a breakfast bar, large pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven
- Well-kept main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Newly retiled floors to the living, dining and kitchen areas
- Alfresco entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan and TV point
- Fully fenced, established backyard with garden shed and private access to the nature reserve
- Fenced solar heated, salt water swimming pool with undercover entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan, perfect for hosting family and friends in summer
- Garage with automatic front roller door, internal access and additional back roller door for drive through access to rear yard
- Large 7.2kW solar system for energy efficiency
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including St Agnes Primary School and Ardtornish Primary School. Just a few minutes to Antsey Hill Recreation Park. Located nearby to St Agnes Shopping Centre, and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
Please Note: The Vendor advises that the property is sold on an 'as is' basis and in regards to the wall-unit air conditioner in the upstairs living room, this is not in working order and will not be replaced or repaired prior to settlement.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.