High Quality Contemporary Living!
Situated in the sought after suburb of Para Vista with a fantastic street presence, this Torrens Titled home will appeal to professional couples, young families, downsizers and investors alike. Boasting a thoughtfully considered floorplan with the added bonus of a study area and a seamless flow from the internal living area to the outdoor entertaining area, there is nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy this fabulous property. Situated adjacent to a beautiful park and amongst other new builds, act fast and secure this high quality 2019 home.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with spacious his and hers walk-in robe with built-in cabinetry
- Master ensuite with tiles to ceilings, frameless shower and wall hung double vanity
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Front study area
- Light filled open plan family/living/dining with sliding doors to outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen with waterfall stone island bench, ample cupboard space, dishwasher and large butler’s pantry with additional sink and overhead cupboards
- Modern main bathroom with freestanding bath, wall hung vanity, separate shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with built-in joinery
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Impressive alfresco entertaining area with TV wall, ceiling fan, outdoor lighting and outdoor kitchen complete with stone benchtops and built-in rangehood
- Front timber screen for privacy
- Low maintenance front and rear yards
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door with internal and external access and exposed aggregate driveway
- LED downlights throughout
- Contemporary floating floor boards throughout
- High ceilings
- Network cable provision to bedrooms and living
- Extra power points throughout
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).