Show Stopper in Sefton Park!
This Stunning home, built in 2014 by Fairmont Homes, is the one you have been waiting for! The well maintained property is situated on a 595sqm (approximate) allotment only 7km (approximately) from the city, and is sure to impress from the moment you walk in the door.
Offering low maintenance landscaping and quality features throughout, the 4 bedroom home offers a light filled open plan dining area, two generous living spaces, valuable double driveway and garage and will appeal to first home buyers, empty nesters, professional couples and investors alike.
Located in the highly sought after suburb of Sefton Park, on a quiet street that offers fantastic street appeal and surrounded by grand new build homes in a rapidly developing suburb.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 complete with walk-in robe and ensuite with double sink vanity
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all offering built-in robes
- Light filled separate lounge to the front of the home
- Open plan dining adjacent kitchen with built-in cupboards and sliding door to outdoor entertaining area
- Commodious family room with the option to close the double sliding doors and utilise as a theatre room
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Spacious alfresco entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard with irrigation system and rainwater tank
- Secure double garage complete with automatic panel lift door and additional roller door for drive through access to alfresco
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and restaurants, and all the convenient shopping needs around the corner at North Plaza Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools and excellent public transport options. All of this and only 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Opportunities like this do not present themselves very often, so make sure this property is at the top of your inspection list this weekend.
For further information and to make a private viewing, contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.