Torrens Titled Courtyard Home In Fabulous Location!
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this Torrens Titled courtyard home in the tightly held pocket of Broadview. Set on a 400sqm (approximate) allotment, with stunning street appeal, the home boasts 2 good sized living areas, wide entry hall, large bedrooms and a great sized backyard with pergola. This well maintained home is ideal for those living in the area looking to downsize, professional couples and young families looking for a private and convenient location close to all amenities. Perfect to move in to straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan and large bay window, providing an abundance of natural light
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining with gas heater
- Second living space adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with outdoor access
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air conditioning throughout
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Verandah entertaining area with pitched roof
- Fully fenced, manicured low maintenance yards
- Oversized single garage with electric roller door and internal and external access
- Secure double gates to front of property
With so many nearby facilities including great public transport, parks and shopping hubs you really are spoilt for choice. Close proximity to the fabulous Prospect Road cafe strip and Nova Cinema. The CBD, North Adelaide and the Riverbank entertainment precinct including Adelaide Oval are just minutes down the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).