Beauty on Bridges!
Who's looking? The time-poor executive, young couples, savvy investor or discerning downsizer set to put a deposit down on lifestyle over upkeep. Sleek yet simple by design, this chic Torrens Titled semi-detached courtyard home offers low maintenance living in a suburb that is certainly in demand.
Situated in a fantastic pocket of Broadview within only 5.7km to the CBD and set on a 356sqm (approximately) allotment amongst other quality homes, this home delivers the perfect balance of city fringe living. Encompassing multiple internal and external living areas and packed with an endless list of features, there is nothing left to do but simply move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with direct access to courtyard area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, joiner’s pantry and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Large living room with feature wall
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and bench
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- Expansive alfresco, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Rainwater tank
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door, rear access roller door and direct internal access
Situated within minutes of the sensational Prospect Village cafes and shops. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools. Easy access to Sefton Park Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and a variety of public transport options. All of this and set in an area experiencing excellent historic capital growth!
This home is a must see! Inspect Today!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).