Modern, Convenient Living
From front to back, this exquisite 5 bedroom home situated in the heart of Lightsview offers much more than the ordinary. Designed and planned carefully, this two storey Torrens Title home allows you to enjoy the low maintenance lifestyle without compromising on the quality and size of the home.
This property provides a lifestyle that will truly appeal to first home buyers, those already living in the area and looking to downsize and also represents a great opportunity for astute investors. This easy care home requires nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy life as all the hard work has already been done!
Upper level comprising of:
- Large bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 4, both with built-in robes
- Bedroom 5 / study
- Lounge room
- Three-way main bathroom with dual vanities
Lower level comprising of:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Valuable powder room
- European laundry designed to seamlessly flow with the kitchen and open plan living
- Under-stair storage
- Ceiling high cupboards for extra storage
- Pull out pantry
- Fantastic decked courtyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Double carport with automatic door
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout both levels
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and with plans for a future town centre in Lightsview featuring cafes and specialty stores. A variety of excellent public and private schools in close proximity. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).