An Exciting Corner Block!
Renovators rejoice, this bright and welcoming Ingle Farm home is prime for revitalisation. Bring your expertise and transform this humble abode into a chic haven fit for modern living and, with the home currently in liveable condition, you can fully immerse yourself in the makeover.
Currently, the layout offers three bedrooms and one bathroom, plus light filled living with a charming kitchen and lounge room. There is a huge backyard and a covered patio ready for entertaining.
For the astute investor, a few cosmetic updates from fresh paint to new flooring and some kitchen upgrades would provide you with a wonderful rental property. For the savvy developer, this exciting opportunity is set on a 616sqm (approximate) corner block in an enviable location hinting at redevelopment potential (Subject to Council Consent). With double frontage via Elinga Avenue and Yutara Avenue, this is the ultimate land banking opportunity whilst many homes get developed in the meantime.
A host of local parks, restaurants and shops are all within easy reach and it’s just minutes to a wide range of schools including Ingle Farm Primary School. The heart of the city is just 30 minutes (approximate) away, perfect for anyone who needs to commute.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 complete with split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Large open plan lounge and dining with split system air conditioner
- Practical kitchen offering ample cupboard and bench space
- Main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with external access
- Outdoor entertaining area overlooking backyard
- Generous, fully fenced yard with rainwater tank, 2x garden sheds and cubby house
- 14.8kW Kaneka solar system for energy efficiency
- Secure carport with roller door and drive through access
- Additional parking in garage with roller door, accessible via gated side access
- Corner allotment for future sub-division plans (Subject to Council Consent)
- Potential to create multiple dwellings (Subject to Council Consent)
- Original 616sqm (approximate)
Ideally located a short distance away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools, parks and public transport options are nearby. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 15km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.