Show-Stopping Family Home in Admirable Location!
This spectacular residence is set on a generous 696sqm (approximate) allotment and boasts an entertainer’s oasis, with a multitude of formal and informal living spaces and a spacious backyard. Anyone who appreciates space and the opportunity to add their own style will adore this grand family abode – a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Upon entry is a light filled open plan lounge and meals area with on-trend flooring and a heater for a cosy ambience. The well-appointed kitchen will ensure that even the most dedicated cook feels right at home. Take pleasure in its quality stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard space, and breakfast bar for casual seating arrangement.
The show-stopping layout boasts three bedrooms and additional study or fourth bedroom, with a commodious master suite with mirrored built-in robes and modern ensuite, the guest bedrooms are all complete with ceiling fans, built-in robes and serviced by a neat and tidy main bathroom.
Hosting the entire family plus friends will be a joy with a rumpus/family area with glass sliding doors that effortlessly blend the indoor and outdoor spaces. You can relish the sparkling in-ground swimming pool overlooking the lush gardens and well-maintained grass area perfect for kids or pets to enjoy.
Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, or looking for an investment property, then this high-caliber home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom featuring mirrored built-in robes, modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 1, 2, and 3 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Study or option for a 4th bedroom
- Open plan lounge and meals area with heater, perfect for curling up with a good book during the winter months
- Pristine and modern kitchen featuring on-trend splashback, a suite of stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher, with a desirable walk-in pantry and ample cupboard and bench space with a breakfast bar for on-the-go mornings
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles + shower and bath
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Laundry facilities with toilet and rear access for additional convenience
- Additional built-in robe
- Expansive family/rumpus room perfect for entertaining with sliding doors opening out to the outdoor entertaining area, creating seamless flow from indoor to outdoor living
- Undercover inground heated swimming pool with auto filtration and chlorine
- Secure backyard with well-maintained grass area and garden with irrigation system perfect for kids and the family green thumb to enjoy
- Highly functional shed/workshop with hot water system, fully insulated and includes air conditioning, kitchenette space and additional storage
- Additional storage room
- 3KW solar electrical system
- Single carport with automatic roller door
- Large driveway allowing the perfect space for a trailer, boat or additional parking
- Alarm system
- Camera system
- Roller shutters around the home except 1 window and 2 backdoors
- Sensor lights for the front and backyard
- BBQ Gas main
Ideally located within close proximity to a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All of this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 16kms (approximately) away.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.