A Real Charmer!
We’re proud to present to you 21 Sunnyview Crescent, Ridgehaven. From the welcoming light-filled entry to the high-raked ceilings throughout, this charming three-bedroom family home is sure to delight.
Enjoy outdoor dining around the barbeque or entertaining in the large pergola area which adjoins the home for long lazy days by the sparkling in-ground pool.
Inside this split-level layout home, there are stunning brick feature walls and exposed beams in the vaulted ceilings. Plus, an American oak kitchen with separate dining room and cosy lounge complete with pot-belly fireplace. There are built-in robes in the main and third bedroom and the bathroom has a separate bath.
This delightful property is situated on a generous 780sqm (approximate) block and is close to amenities including St Agnes Shopping Centre, schools and Waterworld Aquatic Centre and is a must see for the family buyer or savvy investor.
Features that make this home special:
- Light filled bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 3 offering a built-in robe
- Commodious living room featuring exposed timber beams, vaulted ceiling, wall heater, pot-belly fireplace and skylight
- Dining adjacent kitchen
- American Oak kitchen offering breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space
- Meals area with sliding door to outdoor entertaining
- Well-kept main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Large pitched pergola entertaining area with outdoor ceiling fan and lighting
- Stunning in-ground swimming pool; fully fenced and with a pool shed
- Established backyard with 2x rainwater tanks and shed with roller door
- Double length carport with roller door and drive through access to rear yard
Ideally located in the quiet sought after suburb of Ridgehaven with easy access to public transport, access to the CBD via the O-Bahn, in close proximity to the renovated St Agnes Shopping Centre and a stone's throw from the popular Ridgehaven Primary School. Also just minutes’ from all the shopping and entertainment precinct that the recently renovated Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.