Expansive Family Home in a Prized Pocket of Fairview Park!
Boffo Real Estate is proud to present this superb family home, perfectly positioned in the tightly-held and family-oriented suburb of Fairview Park. Families craving space, comfort and character are sure to love this renovated, expansive four-bedroom, two-bathroom home.
You will sure to be impressed with the contemporary designs of this secure and beautifully presented home. A charming facade sets the tone as you enter and the ambience continues inside with a bright interior and an abundance of natural light flooding the home, which makes this a property you’ll love coming home to each and every day.
A large light-filled lounge room is showcased upon entry which flows seamlessly through to the open-plan kitchen, family and meals space. A quaint kitchen is perfectly positioned and well-equipped to suit the cook of the home with gas cooking, sweeping benchtops, dishwasher, plenty of storage and gorgeous timber cabinets. Outside, there is plenty of room to host guests under the pergola or on the entertainer’s deck, while the kids and furry friends can run free in the large manicured rear yard.
This magnificent abode is perfectly nestled on a large allotment with a two-car garage and manicured gardens for a peaceful and private feel. This truly special home offers extensive space to relax and entertain - a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Features that make this home special:
- Light-filled master bedroom with ensuite
- Bedrooms two, three and four of good size, bedroom two and three with built-in robes
- Timeless kitchen complete with gas cook top, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Light-filled open-plan kitchen, meals and family area with gas wall furnace heater
- Large lounge room flooded with natural light from the large windows
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Ducted air conditioning and gas heating for year-round comfort
- Spacious laundry with direct access into rear yard
- Linen storage to the hallway
- Impressive outdoor entertaining areas with option of the pergola or entertainers’ deck, perfect for hosting guests in style
- Well-manicured backyard with plenty of space for kids and pets to enjoy
- Low maintenance front garden with established plants
- Secure double garage
- Large dual driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly positioned in the in-demand suburb of Fairview Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza, Tea Tree Gully Golf Course and Fairview Green Shopping Centre all close by and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is envied by most.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.