Opulent Family Living with the Glitz and Glamour!
This stylish home is the one you have been waiting for! Immaculately presented and set on a generous 648sqm (approximate) block with a wide 23m (approximate) frontage, boasting four bedrooms, guest retreat, two light filled living areas and stunning modern kitchen. Each room offers the luxury of space and a floorplan that flows beautifully to the large outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the landscaped rear yard and in-ground swimming pool.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, access to the main bathroom, bay window and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Valuable 4th bedroom with ceiling fan and sliding doors opening onto the outdoor area
- Guest retreat or 5th bedroom with ensuite, split system air conditioner and beautiful french doors
- Separate lounge room with gas log fire
- Open plan living, kitchen and meals area with leadlight skylights and gas heater
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining room adjacent lounge room
- Glistening main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, dual sinks, separate bath and shower with niche + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Large paved verandah with pitched roof, perfect for entertaining with friends and family
- In-ground swimming pool with spa and modern glass fencing
- Manicured front and rear yards
- 2 x garden sheds
- Double carport
- 10.5KW solar electrical system with 36 solar panels
- Alarm for security
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options - Hope Valley Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).