Reside Inside or Invest for Success
Inspection by Appointment – Contact Agent
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality homes, this 2012 built home delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location as well as a flexible floorplan layout. Set on a low maintenance 320sqm (approximately) corner block and currently leased until February 2021 for an impressive $510.00 per week, this home will appeal to the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio, young professional couples, growing families, or retirees looking to downsize. Make your mark in Nailsworth and take advantage of the huge capital growth potential with the added benefit of a large rental yield until ready to reside. Properties of this nature at an affordable entry point to the suburb rarely become available.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 or separate living area
- Bedroom 3 and 4; bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious family room with plenty of natural lighting
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen
- Kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel dishwasher, breakfast bar and exposed brick feature walls
- Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Functional laundry with separate toilet
- Ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed and rain water tank
- Open carport with gated access to backyard
- Side access off Emilie Street, providing additional off street parking
With so many nearby facilities including Sefton Park Plaza, North Park Shopping Precinct, local parks and zoned for Nailsworth Primary School and Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanical High School, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately) as well as the fabulous Riverbank Precinct including Adelaide Oval being just minutes up the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).