The Opportunities Are Endless!
When position counts, you can't go past this one! Set in the heart of Modbury and also located within Residential Growth Policy Area 11 and on a huge allotment of 840sqm (approximately). This home offers the new owners a multitude of options including renovate too add your personal stamp, rent out or develop (subject to council consent). Appealing to first home buyers and astute investors!
With its very own private gate that allows you access to the walking trail located at the back of the property this fantastic home offers so much!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with revers cycle split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 3 with air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Large, light filled living area with air conditioner, gas heater and ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and ample of bench and cupboard space
- Light filled dining area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower and Bosch water controller
- Separate toilet
- Spacious separate laundry
- Excellent storage
- Floating floorboards throughout
- Stunning bluestone frontage
- Digital intercom
- Roller shutters to the front and side of the home
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Rain water tank
- Well fenced secure yard
- Solar electrical panels
- Oversized carport with automatic panel lift door
- Enough parking to fit 5 cars
Only a 2 minute (approximate) drive from all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer, public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, local parks, Modbury Hospital and a variety of public and private schools.
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.