Cosy and Comfortable!
What a fantastic opportunity to get into the market!
Whether you are looking for your first home or an investment property, this delightful 1987 built family home, sitting on 682sqm (approximate) offers lovely 'curb appeal'. Providing space and comfort with large established gardens, undercover parking and located in the sought-after area of Modbury North.
Freshly painted throughout with a beautiful makeover to the kitchen and gardens, the home presents in the most meticulous manner. Upon arriving you are greeted by a generous semi enclosed porch complete with a lovely garden bed, covered by shade cloth. Enjoy your morning coffee in the quiet and privacy this space offers.
Upon entry, the lounge room offers an abundance of natural light and sunshine from the large windows which are a constant feature in this property. On offer are three bedrooms all with built-in robes, a central charming bathroom along with a modern kitchen, complete with gas cook top, plenty of cupboard and bench space, wine rack and stainless-steel appliances.
An undercover verandah offers outdoor entertaining and overlooks the rear of the property which is of immense proportions and showcases established gardens with a substantial lawned area. A garage which can accommodate one car plus operate as a workshop is also of vast proportion.
Features that make this home special:
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Formal, bright lounge with space heater
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Modern kitchen which has had a makeover and offers a gas cook top, plenty of cupboard space, ample bench space, wine rack, and stainless steel appliances
- Large dining room
- Central main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Spacious laundry with external access
- Linen closet for additional storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- New sheer curtains to all windows
- Undercover, paved entertaining area
- Large garage which can accommodate a car making the perfect workshop area
- Meticulous established gardens with superb lawn to the front and rear
- Fully fenced and secure
- Double carport with roller doors
- Off road parking for an additional three vehicles
Ideally located close to Clovercrest Village and a variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Direct connection to public transport options such as the O-Bahn. All the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer is only a quick drive away. An easy 15km drive (approximate) to the CBD.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.