Character Tudor with Endless Potential
On offer is this Character Tudor with endless potential located in the heart of Nailsworth. Well maintained and featuring its original charm, the flexible floorplan layout offers huge potential and is ripe for renovation. Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality period homes and set on approximately 548sqm, this home will appeal to the most astute buyers.
Features that make this home special:
- Wide entrance with feature ceiling dome, gold chandelier and timber fretwork
- Good size master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe and air conditioner
- Light filled formal lounge with gas heater, ceiling dome, gold chandelier and split system air conditioner
- Formal dining room with built-in cupboards
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pura tap and ample bench and cupboard space
- Study room
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Games room, teenagers retreat or fourth bedroom upstairs with air conditioner and storage room
- Front and rear verandah
- Low maintenance yards
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- 1.5kw solar panels
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and room for 4 cars
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and Prospect Oval and a variety of quality schools and public transport options nearby provides a lifestyle hard to match. You will be living less than 4.8kms (approximately) to the CBD and fabulous Adelaide Oval Precinct, and additionally in the new Adelaide High School zone.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.