Luxury, Location, Lifestyle!
Welcome to 21 Arcowie Street, Dernancourt!
This 2020 built contemporary designed luxury home by boutique builder Tribeca Property Group is the one you have been waiting for. Meticulously designed for the modern lifestyle over two spacious levels, this stunning home allows an abundance of natural light throughout and offers an endless list of high end fixtures and fittings.
Uniquely constructed with 4 large bedrooms, 2 spacious living areas and complete with Chefs Kitchen and Butler’s Pantry, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor kitchen and entertaining area.
With a commanding street presence in a tranquil location on a low maintenance 360sqm (approximate) block, providing a lifestyle hard to match with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the Dernancourt lifestyle. Perfect for the executive couple or growing family with Dernancourt Primary School, Kildare College and St Ignatius College all nearby.
Save yourself the hassle of building and put this on top of your inspection list this weekend!
Lower level comprising of:
- Wide entry hall adjacent to a stunning custom designed staircase
- Large gallery with provisions for study nook
- Spacious open plan living and meals area overlooking the low maintenance backyard, perfect for the kids and pets to play
- Stacker doors invites the outdoors in on those balmy summer nights
- High quality and stylish entertainer’s kitchen with black cabinetry, soft close drawers, Caesarstone benchtops, European stainless steel appliances, dual oven and 900mm gas cooktop
- Large butler’s pantry with dishwasher, plenty of additional pantry cupboards and extra fridge provision
- Quality tiled flooring throughout including garage
- Powder room with 3rd toilet
- Functional laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Huge Alfresco entertaining area complete with built-in outdoor kitchen, bar fridge and BBQ
- Fully fenced, established yard with shed and irrigation system
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and direct internal access
- Commercial grade windows and doors
- 2x hot water systems
- 6.6kw solar system for energy efficiency
- Pendant lighting throughout in addition to LED downlights
- Stylish matte black tapware throughout
Upper level comprising of:
- Stunning master bedroom with walk-in robe and floor to ceiling windows
- Ensuite with double shower, built-in seat and ledge, floor to ceiling tiles and plenty of bench space
- Large bedroom 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Light filled second living area with extra storage
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Main bathroom with deluxe freestanding bath, double shower, quality tapware and floor to ceiling tiles
Ideally located in a quiet street close to Dernancourt shops and a variety of schools including Kildare College, St Ignatius College, Charles Campbell College, The Avenues R-12 College and opposite Dernancourt Primary School. Direct connection to public transport options such as the O-Bahn and nearby to the newly opened Hope Valley Reservoir. All of this and only 14km (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD and a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.