Magnificently Extended And Renovated Art Deco Classic!
We’re Boffo and welcome to Angas Avenue, Vale Parks’ most sought after premium address in a prestigious park view location.
Circa.1938 classic Art Deco brings new life with a carefully planned and architecturally designed extension, creating a sense of your own private retreat without the hustle and bustle that most city fringe locations possess. Privately nestled in beautifully landscaped grounds on approximately 700sqm of prime land, this meticulously restored property is located in the Walkerville Council Zone and just a short stroll from Linear Park walking/cycling trails and Walkerville Terrace Shopping Mall.
Combining original character features with modern elegance, everything has been executed to perfection, from the front electronic gates with video intercom to the landscaped backyard that would rival Botanic Gardens. You will feel right at home when entering through the grand wide entrance and hallway which is complimented by the large light filled formal lounge. Downstairs includes three bedrooms with built-in robes. Bedroom 2 is sure to impress, boasting character with an exquisite bay window, overlooking one of Walkerville’s reserves from the comfort of your bed.
Stunning polished Spotted Gum timber floorboards are a highlight as you enter the open plan living area which incorporates a flawless design with Cathedral ceilings and equally impressive large windows that allow an abundance of natural light to shine through. The kitchen would be envied by any chef and offers ample bench space, modern 2PAC cabinetry, soft close drawers, SMEG appliances and a walk-in butler’s pantry.
Upstairs lies the master bedroom, providing the perfect retreat. Offering fantastic views of the hills, a huge walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with freestanding bath, you don’t have to go far to feel like you’re on vacation.
Be quick, properties of this calibre and location rarely present to the market. You’ll love and enjoy what this home has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with unsurpassed views, spacious walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite featuring freestanding bath, double vanity, frameless shower screen and floor to ceiling tiling
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robes and impressive bay window overlooking reserve and immaculate front garden
- Good sized bedroom 3 and 4; bedroom 4 with built-in robe
- Spacious formal lounge with gas fireplace for comfort
- Commodious light filled open plan living and dining with Spotted Gum timber floorboards, Cathedral ceilings, sky lights and bi-fold doors to outdoor entertaining area
- Stylish kitchen with 2PAC cabinetry, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, island bench with undermount sink and window splash back
- Butler’s pantry with additional sink, microwave provision and SMEG dishwasher
- Impressive cantilever stairs featuring stainless steel handrail and frameless glass balustrades
- Modern main bathroom with inset bath in tiled surround, separate shower with tiled niche and skylight
- Large laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco entertaining area with built-in BBQ, canopy rangehood, ceiling fan and downlights
- Fully fenced, manicured gardens with established plants and large shed
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and drive through access
- Electric front gates with intercom system
- Alarm security system
- 5kw solar panels
Admirably located just a short walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Various shopping centres are just a short drive away for your convenience including the Walkerville Precinct. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St Monica's Parish School, Wilderness School and Prince Alfred College are all close by.
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).