Room for All the Family!
This picture-perfect property has been much-loved and beautifully maintained by the current owners meaning you can simply move in and make yourself at home. There is room for the entire family to spread out with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living area that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining space.
A large lounge and dining room offers an abundance of natural light rolling through the stunning arched windows. The modern kitchen boasts a gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, pantry and island breakfast bar. A large paved and covered entertaining area will be a favourite place to unwind and provides a spacious, secure area for the children and pets to play.
An additional shaded area to the rear provides the perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee whilst enjoying the beautifully manicured gardens that surround the property. Complete with a double garage this easy care property is located on a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 3 with built-in robe and sliding doors to outside
- Large, natural light filled formal lounge and dining with the added feature of character style arched windows
- Valuable second open plan family/meals area opening effortlessly to the outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and island breakfast bar
- Central main three way bathroom with separate shower, bath and toilet
- Laundry with external access
- Paved and covered alfresco dining with additional shaded areas for year round entertaining
- Beautifully manicured lawn and garden, perfect for children and pets to play
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Double garage with automatic roller doors
- Solar electrical system
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of excellent public and private schools including Kings Baptist Grammar School and Gulfview Heights Primary School. Just 3kms (approximately) to Golden Grove Village Shopping Centre and only 6kms (approximately) to all the entertainment and shopping that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport options including The O-Bahn to the Adelaide CBD are also nearby.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.