Enchanting Home in a Quiet Cul-de-sac!
Offers Closing: 14th February at 5pm - Unless Sold Prior.
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, honest residence nestled within a premium pocket of Walkley Heights. Your new abode is enveloped by manicured, low maintenance gardens that set the tone for a home that is refined yet relaxed.
The practical layout offers 3 good-sized bedrooms and multiple living areas to ensure plenty of space for a growing family. A well-equipped kitchen, with gas cooking and a dishwasher, overlooks the family and dining area. Socialising and unwinding are made easy once you step outside, offering a good size yard surrounded by manicured greenery and complete with a paved undercover entertaining area.
Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property that has all the key ingredients for future growth, then this is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complimented by a walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size complete with ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Open kitchen/dining and family area
- Separate lounge room
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and a pantry cupboard
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with an abundant of natural light
- Family area with natural flow through to the outdoor area
- Neat and tidy 3-way main bathroom boasting a separate bath + shower and toilet complete with a linen cupboard
- Practical laundry with external access
- Covered outdoor entertainer’s space where you can host in style or enjoy your favourite book
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
- Manicured and low maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors including additional roller door providing rear yard access and internal access
Ideally located just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Valley View Retail Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.