Feast your eyes on this impressive home situated on a 576sqm (approximate) corner allotment with a 20.7m (approximate) frontage onto Michael Avenue and a 26.6m (approximate) frontage onto Mia Street, in the popular suburb of Modbury North. This brick veneer home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Enjoy the additional features that include polished timber floorboards, downlights throughout and a delightful updated kitchen. Other creature comforts to further entice include ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating, feature fireplace and gas hot water system, perfect for all year round comfort. All of this whilst enjoying the simplicity and low maintenance lifestyle that this abode offers.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, complete with built in robes
- Modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cook top
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Spacious separate lounge room featuring a fireplace
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry with linen press and access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Undercover pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Low maintenance established gardens
- Garden shed
- Undercover carports for 2 cars + driveway with plenty of space for additional cars
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to Clovercrest Village, public transport options and a variety of local parks. The ever popular Waterworld Aquatic Centre is only a short drive away. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Para Vista Primary, Modbury West, Gleeson College and Kildare College.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.