This well maintained 3 bedroom home situated on a rare corner allotment is sure to amaze. Located in the highly sought after suburb of Windsor Gardens, the home represents fantastic value for those looking for a great investment, first home, low maintenance lifestyle or a future site to build their dream home (subject to council consent), the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Circa 1961 build
- Spacious bedroom 1 with built-in robe and air conditioner (cooling only)
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and air conditioner (cooling only)
- Good size bedroom 3
- Light filled lounge area with air conditioner (cooling and heating)
- Functional kitchen with gas cooking and dining area
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with external access
- Good sized, low maintenance backyard
- Extensive carport with roller door
- Approximate 296sqm allotment as per certificate of title
Positioned perfect in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Excellent public and private school options are close by. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw away to the stunning Linear Park. The home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Please note: The fig tree and apple tree are excluded from the sale.
Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).