Impressive Family Home
Situated in the highly desirable location of Valley View, this immaculate and well-loved home has been meticulously cared for by the same family for 48 years. Set on a large 645sqm (approximate) allotment and with generous proportions throughout and multiple living areas, this home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with gas heater
- Pristine kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, Puratap, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Spacious dining area adjacent kitchen
- Spotless bathroom with separate bath and shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space, doggy door and direct access to two-way toilet in bathroom
- Large linen closet in hallway
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Double garage currently composed as rumpus room with roller doors, slow combustion wood fire and skylights
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with manicured gardens, veggie garden, fish pond, 2x sheds and 2x rainwater tanks
- Watering system installed for front and rear gardens
- Double carport with storage space
- Wood store in carport
- Additional off street parking for an extra car, boat or caravan
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach. Valley View Secondary School is just down the road as well as an open reserve. Farrington Green Reserve with playground and open spaces is just around the corner! Also in close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools including Kildare College and St Paul's College are also close by. All this and easy access into the CBD via The O-Bahn Interchange and other public transport options.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.