Spacious and Stylish Living Ready for the Modern Family
Accommodate all your friends and family in absolute style with this spacious and beautifully presented family home. You will enjoy three bedrooms, a spacious living area plus an external rumpus/studio with an ensuite which could be adapted as a bedroom to suit your needs.
Nestled behind a private hedge and gates, the scene is instantly set for this impressive property which has been lovingly presented for you to enjoy. Inside, the timber floors and decorated ceilings are simply stunning, as are the ornate fireplaces in the three bedrooms and the lounge room.
The light-filled kitchen and meals area will be the heart of daily life with any eager cook sure to love the modern kitchen boasting ample cupboard and bench space. Here, sliding windows are also on offer from the kitchen that act as a servery to the verandah area, bringing the outdoors in. Outside, there is a large covered entertaining area overlooking the backyard with a café blind and a detached studio, ideal to use as an additional bedroom or living space.
Your new home also offers plenty of storage and a double length carport with automated sliding gate along with secure gates to the driveway plus gated rear access to the backyard. You’ll live on a low maintenance 449sqm (approximate) allotment, just 10 minutes (approximate) from the CBD. Astute buyers are sure to be impressed!
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom with feature fireplace, ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ornate fireplaces and bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Detached bedroom 4/studio with ensuite and split system air conditioner
- Polished timber floorboards and tin pressed ceilings throughout the main rooms of the house
- Stunning light-filled lounge room with feature fireplace
- Open kitchen/meals area with split system air conditioner and easy-care flooring throughout
- Timeless white kitchen complemented by a suite of stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop plus ample cupboard and bench space
- Sparkling bathroom with separate bath and shower + laundry facilities
- Ducted refrigerated reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Near new hot water system installed in December 2021
- 5kW solar system with 19x panels
- Expansive pitched roof outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and automated café blind, providing the perfect spot to host guests all year-round
- Low maintenance backyard with mature lemon and peach trees plus space for kids and pets to play
- Automatic gated carport
- Large fully fenced front garden with additional secure parking
- Generously sized lockable garden shed / storage space
- Sentricon termite/pest monitoring system in place
- Watering system to front hedges
- Rear access to backyard
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark Plaza, North Adelaide and Walkerville, Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Walking distance to Collinswood shops comprising of Drakes Supermarket, Bakery, Butcher and Pharmacy. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought-after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School. Dual zoned so you can take you pick between Walkerville Primary and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living 5kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.