Luxury Living in an Idyllic Location!
Situated on a manicured 884sqm (approximate) block, this charming 1935 Freestone Bungalow boasts undeniable street appeal. Set in quiet, tree-lined street in the tightly held suburb of Medindie Gardens, this masterpiece offers a character facade and modern interior.
Showcasing 3m high ceilings and premium Sydney Bluegum hardwood floors, this home is sure to impress even the most discerning of buyers. With elegant proportions, this large 4 bedroom family entertainer seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living, whilst evoking a sense of sophistication and style.
This stunning home offers an enviable address and lifestyle with outstanding access to North Adelaide and CBD and is zoned for Adelaide's finest private and public schools, including: St Andrews Primary, Walkerville Primary, St Monica's, Wilderness, St Peters and Prince Alfred College, as well as the new Adelaide Botanic High School.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 & 3, both with built-in robes and built-in desk
- Good sized bedroom 4
- Formal lounge and formal dining rooms
- Spacious open plan family/meals area
- Stunning Murano crystal chandeliers
- Jag kitchen with granite benchtops, inbuilt refrigerator, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower and dual vanities
- Separate spacious laundry with pack-away ironing board and ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle 3 phase air conditioning
- Central vacuum system
- Alfresco area, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Vine covered pergola with lighting and water feature
- Built-in BBQ with gas connection and power points
- Stereo surround in backyard, making this the ultimate entertainer
- Large shed with aluminium shelving and power points
- Manicured front and rear gardens with automatic irrigation
- Tiled and plumbed double garage with reverse cycle air conditioning, automatic door, direct internal entry and roller door access to rear
- Ample additional off street parking available
- Electric gates with intercom system
- Security system
- Sensor lights to front and rear
- Control hot water system
Located only 2km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer, the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 4km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.