Picture-Perfect Family Living!
It’s time to rest and relax in style with this sensational, move-in-ready home where you can simply unpack and enjoy. All the hard work has been done for you so you can spend your weekends lounging poolside as you host friends under the covered entertaining space or simply enjoy the lush outlook and beautiful gardens.
The layout offers 3 bedrooms and 2 updated bathrooms as well as multiple living zones. Take your pick from the light-filled family room, the open-plan living and meals space or one of two outdoor entertaining areas; you really are spoilt for choice.
If you love to cook, the timber kitchen is the culinary haven you’ve been waiting for. Gas cooking and ample storage are on offer, along with a breakfast bar and views over the poolside deck. A 5.1 KW solar electrical system with 27 panels, a separate laundry, ceiling fans and plenty of room for the boat or caravan, are just a few of the extra features on offer.
Features that make this property special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and modern ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled living area with ceiling fan and gas heater
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, ample cupboard space and bench space including a breakfast bar
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with combustion fire for cozy ambience during the cooler months as you enjoy a meal
- Valuable separate family area with parquetry flooring, seamlessly connecting to the outdoor entertaining area
- Contemporary main bathroom complete with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower screen and tiled niche in shower
- Separate laundry with ample bench space
- Covered outdoor entertaining area offering the perfect space to host guests
- Cool off in the sparkling swimming pool
- Well fenced rear yard with low maintenance gardens
- Automatic roller door to the carport accommodating 3 cars + room for a boat or caravan
- Valuable shed for storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 5.1 KW Solar electrical system with 27 panels
In close proximity to an abundant of reserves, Gardens Recreation Centre, Little Para Golf Course and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Parafield Gardens Primary, Parafield Gardens High and The Pines Primary School. Shopping Centre's including Martins Plaza Shops, Hollywood Plaza and Saints Shopping Centre are all nearby. Public transport options are nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.