Renovate or Create?
This Circa 1925 bungalow presents as a blank canvas opportunity for buyers who have been seeking to secure ownership in this highly desirable and tightly held suburb.
Situated in a tree lined street and surrounded by high quality homes, it offers a very generous 841sqm (approximate) block with dimensions of 18.28m frontage and 46.02m depth (approximately). Within the Prospect Council area and zoned as Residential A450 the potential on offer here is outstanding.
Options include taking advantage of the significant footprint the existing character home offers with its 4 bedrooms, multiple bathrooms and living spaces, to undertake a renovation transforming this well maintained but now dated home into a beautiful example of period architecture that will carry on for another generation.
Alternatively consider it as a site to build a dream home (subject to consents) with its preferred North facing rear or perhaps use the example of other recent development in the street to hold discussions with council on other options potentially available.
Located within minutes walk from parks and within the exclusive Adelaide Botanic High School and Adelaide High School zones, together with the highly regarded Nailsworth Primary School zone. Close proximity to excellent lifestyle options such as Prospect Road Village with its well renowned shops and cafes and to vibrant and expanding Walkerville Terrace.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3 and 4
- Study / home office
- Formal lounge with heater
- Open plan living/dining area with ceiling fans
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Family room with heater
- Bathroom with shower + separate toilet
- Second bathroom with shower + toilet
- Two separate laundries with ample storage space
- Alarm system for security
- 1.5kw solar electrical system with 8 panels
- North facing rear
- Workshop and storage room
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- Huge verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Extensive, fully fenced rear yard
- Variety of fruit trees including plum, pear, apple, lemon, lime and macadamia
- Carport with auto panel lift door
- Drive through access to an oversize garage
- 841sqm block
Easy access to excellent local amenities at Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping Centre. A variety public transport options nearby.
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
For further information, please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).