Not All Treasure is Buried!
A rare opportunity is on offer to make your mark in the tightly held Asquith Street Nailsworth with this circa 1925 bungalow which has been lovingly cared for by the same family for almost 100 years.
Ideal to move in straight away and enjoy, with the option to upgrade to your own taste later, this home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family. Offering the lucky new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Perfectly positioned in a beautiful tree lined street amongst other quality homes and set on approximately 823sqm, these opportunities don't come around often.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 4/study/home office
- Spacious light filled formal lounge with heater
- Reading nook
- Open plan living/dining area with ceiling fans and air conditioner
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Spacious family room with heater
- Bathroom with shower + separate toilet
- Bathroom with shower + toilet
- Two separate laundries with ample storage space
- North facing rear
- Utility room
- Evaporative cooling throughout
- Huge verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Extensive, fully fenced rear yard with 3x rainwater tanks plumbed to house and manicured gardens with rose bushes and Australian native bushes
- Variety of fruit trees including plum, pear, apple, lemon, lime and macadamia
- Carport with roller door and drive through access to an oversize garage
- Additional off street parking available
- Alarm system for security
- 1.5kw solar electrical system with 8 panels
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre and Prospect Oval. A variety of quality schools and public transport options nearby. Only 2 mins walk (approximately) to children’s playground and public tennis courts. Just a 5 minute drive (approximately) to Broadview Oval and Lawn Bowls Club. You will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD and fabulous Adelaide Oval Precinct, the cafes along Prospect Road, North Adelaide and additionally in the new Adelaide High School zone. These enviable qualities provide a lifestyle that's hard to match!
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.