Magnificent Double Storey Elegance
This immaculately presented Torrens Titled two storey home is sure to impress. Thoughtfully designed with a perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the outdoor entertaining area and featuring a modern, neutral decor and quality fixtures and fittings throughout, this home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Upper level comprising of:
- Opulent & spacious master suite with juliet balcony, ensuite with double vanity and double shower, and walk-in robe
- Hills views from master suite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large living area
- New carpets to bedrooms and living area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
Lower level comprising of:
- Formal lounge
- Light filled open plan family area with large classy cream porcelain tiled floor
- Modern, stylish kitchen with island bench, breakfast bar, stainless steel Miele appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Powder room providing valuable third toilet on lower level
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Paved undercover entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with manicured gardens
- Double garage with auto panel-lift doors, drive through access to rear and direct internal entry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout
- Video phone intercom security
- Electric gate
- Off street parking for 4 cars
Perfectly located just minutes to the magnificent Linear Park, Klemzig O-Bahn Interchange and the GAZA Sports and Community grounds for the whole family to enjoy. Additionally within walking distance or a very short drive you have many options for schools, shopping facilities and other public transport options. All this and you are only 7.4kms (approximately) to the Adelaide Oval and the fabulous continually evolving riverbank precinct.
This fantastic opportunity in an in-demand location will be sought after - don't risk missing out!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).