The Sky’s The Limit with this Comfortable Family Home!
Whether you’re looking for your first home, a renovation project or a low-maintenance investment, 2 Page Court is the property just for you. This easy-care abode is presented in original condition and has a huge backyard and a spacious layout that will tick all the boxes.
The floorplan offers three good-size bedrooms with ceiling fans, one bathroom and a separate laundry. The entertainer will enjoy the large and bright kitchen with an adjoining dining room and access to the backyard. A separate lounge room is located next to the entry and completes the functional interior.
Your new home is situated on an expansive 634sqm (approximate) block, is fully fenced and is located close to local shops, schools and public transport. The double gate allows for easy access to park your caravan or boat in between weekend getaways and the low-maintenance garden allows for a homely feel. Whatever your vision for the future, this Pooraka property has something for everyone.
Features that make this home special:
- Frontage width 14.1m (approximately)
- Rear boundary width 26.3m (approximately)
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans
- Spacious light-filled lounge room with air-conditioning
- Original kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen with air-conditioning
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Spacious laundry with access to rear
- Large rear yard
- Car space behind gates plus driveway with space for additional cars
Note: All grassed areas for illustration purposes only
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves, local shops, a variety of schools and public transport options. Only a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer! All this and just 12kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.