Sold Prior To Auction Under Vendor Instruction - A Slice of Paradise
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained 2015 Dechellis built home, situated on a generous 507sqm (approximate) allotment. Perfectly positioned on a quiet court surrounded by other quality homes and located a short stroll to the scenic Linear Park and Thorndon Park. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year-round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area, showcasing a sparkling in–ground swim spa.
You will be in awe the moment you enter, surrounded by high quality finishes and features throughout, this opulent family home has four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and room to live and play. When friends drop by you will want to show off your culinary skills in the stylish kitchen complete with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, island bench and ample storage. Faultless flow between the open plan meals and living room through to the adjoining family room makes entertaining easy. A pitched Stratco pergola overlooking the well–manicured gardens and swim spa allows you to enjoy on those balmy summer nights.
Features that make this home special:
- Stunning bedroom 1 with two walk-in robes and ensuite complete with double basin vanity and plantation shutters to the windows
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size, all with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan meals and living area
- Spacious family room complete with plantation shutters and glass sliding doors leading through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Lavish kitchen with gas cooktop, generous walk-in pantry, sweeping 40mm stone benchtops, an abundance of cupboard space and island bench with breakfast bar
- Beautifully presented three-way bathroom with separate shower and spa bath
- Laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Convenient study
- LED downlights throughout
- 2.7m ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle 18kw Mitsubishi air conditioning
- Pitched Stratco pergola with ceiling fan, overlooking the manicured backyard
- Sparkling in–ground swim spa
- Alarm system
- 10kw solar system with Tesla battery
- Double garage with automatic panel door and internal access + double width driveway for additional off-street parking
Ideally located only minutes away from local Newton Central Shopping Centre, a variety of schools such as Paradise Primary School and just a short walk to exclusive Linear Park and Thorndon Park Reserve. Bus stops around the corner on George Street takes you to the city or O-Bahn Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 10km (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD and all of the shopping and entertainment options that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.