Please contact agent direct to schedule a private viewing - Room to Live and Play in Sought-After Modbury Heights
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
This well-maintained family home in the sought after suburb of Modbury Heights is situated on a 596sqm (approximate) corner block allotment and boasts peaceful views with a reserve directly across the road. Offering a private and secure rear yard with a large undercover entertaining area, and zoned for Modbury Heights School which is one of 3 'Ignite' schools in Adelaide that allow gifted students to work at an extended level, this property will appeal to astute buyers looking to enjoy the lifestyle of this tightly held suburb.
With so many fabulous features, this home is sure to impress not only families, but first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio as well. You'll need to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, all with split system air conditioner, ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Light-filled formal lounge with gas heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
- Spacious family/living area with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with skylight, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Large verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed and rainwater tank
- Double carport with automatic panel-lift door
- Side access from Ladywood Road
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information, please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).