More Than Meets The Eye!
On offer is this updated home situated on a maintainable allotment of 395sqm (approximate) in the tightly held suburb of Windsor Gardens. Offering a flexible floorplan and the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by, this home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Spacious formal living
- Light filled family and meals area
- Practical modern kitchen complete with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Laundry with additional toilet and shower
- Extensive verandah with ceiling fan
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with tool shed
- Open carport
- Gated side access for additional off-street parking under verandah and drive through access
Positioned perfect in the highly regarded suburb of Windsor Gardens, you are spoilt for choice with a variety of cafés, shops and amenities right at your door step. Excellent public and private school options are close by. Only 15 minutes (approximately) away from the Adelaide CBD and only a stone's throw away to the stunning Linear Park. The home truly offers a move-in with nothing to do opportunity.
Please Note: The Vendor and Agent do not make any warranties or do not accept any liability for the working order of any/all appliances including but not limited to the ducted air conditioning system.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.