Elegant 4 Bedroom Living
Looking for a home that has it all without spending hours in the garden every weekend? This is the one for you. Located in the heart of Hectorville, you'll be living like new in this stunning two storey home.
Built in 2017, a great opportunity is on offer to secure this low maintenance Torrens Titled residence that is sure to impress the whole family. From the stunning curb side appeal to the practical floor plan, this is a home that is designed above the rest and has been fitted to the highest of quality throughout.
A free flowing design to the lower level maximises the effortless transition from the large open plan living to the outdoor alfresco entertaining and boasts an abundant of natural light throughout. All of this being complemented by a stunning designer high gloss kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, under mount sink, feature glass window splash back and extensive joinery all luxuriously draped in quality Caesarstone.
This trend continues to the upper level with a valuable 2nd living area, luxurious plush twist pile carpet and double sized, light filled bedrooms.
From top to bottom and everywhere in-between, there is nothing that hasn't been thought of in the contemporary design and quality execution of this property.
Features that make this home special:
- Sizeable home with 225sqm (approximate) of building area
- Designer kitchen with 900mm stainless steel Euro appliances including dishwasher
- Solid American Oak timber floor boards to the lower level with luxurious plush twist pile to the upper level
- 7-Zone ducted inverter reverse cycle air conditioning with linear slot diffusers to all rooms
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench tops and frameless glass shower alcoves
- LED downlights throughout
- Quality joinery with extensive storage
- High ceilings to both lower and upper level with square set cornicing and 2.4m high doors
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door
- Large alfresco entertaining area with upgraded outdoor kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Low maintenance, landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation
- Water tank plumbed to WC
Perfectly positioned within easy reach of the Hectorville Community Club and associated parks and playgrounds. Public transport is just a short walk away on Reid Avenue. Local shopping centres include Campbelltown, Firle and Marden Shopping precincts, all within easy reach. Schools in the area include East Torrens School, East Marden Primary, St Francis of Assisi Primary, St Joseph's Catholic School, Norwood Morialta High and Trinity Gardens Primary. All of this and only 10 minutes (approximately) from the CBD.
Ready for you to move in, this is a present that can't wait until Christmas!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).