Character & Charm in City Fringe Location!
This charming 1925 built bungalow showcases quality finishes coupled with modern conveniences and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Meticulously maintained, the home boasts character features including traditional ceiling heights, polished timber floors, and a gorgeous wide entrance hall. Beautifully updated inside, the home also exudes a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral decor throughout.
Boasting a flexible floorplan with three bedrooms, one bathroom and a separate lounge, there is room for the whole family. A generous open plan kitchen and meals area is sure to be the centre of everyday living, while the outdoor patio and low maintenance gardens, provides the perfect place to unwind at the end of a long day.
Completing the layout is a well-equipped laundry, ample storage area, garden shed and side access to a single carport which can also be utilised as a verandah. This home truly ticks all the boxes and will appeal to young families, professional couples, and downsizers alike.
Perfectly positioned on an easy to maintain 364sqm (approximate) corner allotment, this property delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle on offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Beautifully renovated while still retaining the original charm of the home
- Well-presented bedroom 1 complete with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious second bedroom
- Third bedroom/study with ceiling fan
- Formal lounge with feature mantel piece, wall unit air-conditioner and gas heater for cold winter nights
- Bright open plan kitchen and meals area with stunning ornate fireplace and French doors opening to the outdoor area
- Charming kitchen with quality updates throughout, boasting a full-size pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher, dual sink, ample storage space and fold up kitchen bench extension; perfect for entertaining
- Beautifully updated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate shower and bath
- Practical laundry with external access
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Store room
- Extensively re-wired and re-plumbed throughout
- Low-maintenance patio area perfect for family gatherings and outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, private and low maintenance front yard for kids and pets to play
- Garden shed
- Single undercover carport with automatic gate entry via Harwood Avenue
Conveniently located a short drive from Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as St Martin’s Primary, Prospect North Primary, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor advises that the property is sold on an ‘as is’ basis. The Vendor nor Agent cannot guarantee the working order of any inclusions, fixture or fittings or any other matter relating to the property.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.