The Ranch - 'A Piece of History'!
BACK ON MARKET DUE TO CONTRACT FAILURE - BE VERY QUICK!
An opportunity to live a ‘Hills’ Lifestyle in beautiful Greenwith!
Welcome to Petworth farmhouse: One of the main traditional industries of the Tea Tree Gully district was farming, however residential development made many early farm buildings obsolete, except for one of the few, Petworth farm! (Which has also been known as Bishop's farm) and lies on the outskirts of the modern urban development at Greenwith and is not far from the Little Para Reservoir.
Wrapped in the magic of circa 1888, situated high and proud on an extensive block of 879sqm (approximately) this gorgeous, locally heritage listed home was built from local stone and offers a sense of opulence with its main living area of 247sqm (approximately).
The front of the house, including porch and window frames have all been freshly painted. Upon entering the home be greeted by a perfect blend of original and modern touches.
The breathtaking views of the hills and reserves surrounding the property offers a sense of serenity and nature at its best.
Features that make this home special:
- Grand master bedroom with wall cooling unit, built-in robe and a luxurious ensuite featuring a spa bath overlooking the hills
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Ornate ceiling roses to all bedrooms
- 4th bedroom/study/office
- Stunning renovated American oak kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, chef cooker, enviable sized walk-in pantry and plenty of storage space
- Large proportions describe the dining/family area with a three speed built-in fireplace
- Stately formal lounge with an original fireplace
- Moving upstairs to a fully carpeted loft with a split system air conditioner
- Magnificent laundry which has been fully renovated with 2 Pac cupboards and abundant of storage
- Sparkling main bathroom with a bathtub and new tapware
- 3 phase electricity
- Ducted gas services the front of the home, formal lounge and two front bedrooms, with a wall air conditioner in the master
- New curtains in front lounge, bedrooms 2 and 3, study, laundry
- Downlights in study, laundry, kitchen and stairway to loft
- Moving out to the rear of the property be greeted by fully established gardens adding immense privacy
- Large cellar
- Three undercover pergolas, two with pitched roofs
- Double carport with automatic panel lift doors
- Double carport with room for two cars and off road parking to accommodate a further 2 vehicles
- New tool shed with built in shelves, power and lighting
- New lighting under verandah
- New main gate on the Reuben Richardson road side, securing the whole backyard
- BBQ with hot and cold water connected and including wok element, sink and storage cupboards underneath
- Fruit trees comprise of: 3 dwarf peach, 2 plum satsuma, 2 lime , 2 tangelo, 2 mulberry, 1 apricot, 1 fig, 1 nectarine, 1 almond (backyard), 1 loquat (backyard), 1 grapevine (backyard)
- Lush lawns, established trees and shrubs surrounding the home are 'picture perfect'!
- NBN is in the process of being connected by the vendors
Close proximity to some of the North East's most superb schooling; Greenwith Primary, Our Lady of Hope, Golden Grove High School, Gleeson College and Pedare.
Shopping is also a treat with the convenience of the new stables shopping complex, Tea Tree Plaza, Golden Grove village all offering a variety of specialty stores, medical and other amenities.
Tea Tree Gully council heritage incentives program - 50% of the total value of works up to $5000. can apply for the grant each year, heritage discounts for paint and supplies (always confirming with the council)
A rare and unique opportunity is being presented to the market and the meticulous buyer looking for something 'special'!
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).