Impressive family home with an outstanding location and lifestyle!
This beautifully presented family home in a great location within walking distance to the beautiful Black Hill Conservation Park and set on a large 642sqm (approximate) block is sure to impress. Once you step inside you will notice that the light filled living areas embrace the natural ambience as they flow through to the outdoor entertaining area. Utilising its practical layout with two living areas and a separate rumpus room, all the family can enjoy their own separate areas.
With a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large, formal lounge room with split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate dining area
- Valuable second living/meals area
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Built in cupboard in passage for storage
- Alarm for security
- Spacious 6x9m lined rumpus room featuring a kitchenette, toilet, split system air conditioner and 2 ceiling fans with a pitched roof
- Veranda, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Generous sized, rear yard with plenty of room for the kids to play featuring a cubby house
- Tool shed
- Fully landscaped front and rear yard
- Double length carport with drive through access
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park and Roy Street Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office)
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.