Quaint, Quiet and Only 300 Metres from the River/Boat Ramp!
This beautiful and private three bedroom home, located only 300 metres (approximately) from the riverfront is a rare find; simply walk to the popular Long Island Reserve which is a summer destination for locals and holiday makers who enjoy water sports.
Built in 2007 and sitting on a block of 290sqm (approximate), this well maintained, rendered and low maintenance home with stunning 'street appeal' is the perfect home to suit the most fastidious of buyers. Suiting downsizers, retirees, singles, investors or those seeking the home away from city life, all just 40 minutes up the freeway!
The home boasts a spacious lounge, adjacent a very smart and modern kitchen with open plan dining. Three bedrooms, a generous sized bathroom and a spacious laundry with direct access to the rear yard complete the internal layout.
The rear of the home offers a courtyard sized backyard which is simplistic and private. Secure car accommodation is under the main roof with internal access and roller door.
Features that make this home special:
- Three bedrooms, master with built in robe
- Formal lounge
- Modern kitchen with walk in pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Open plan kitchen /dining
- Stylish bathroom with bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet with vanity
- Laundry with storage space and direct access to the rear yard
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to living area
- Down lights feature throughout the home
- Floating floors grace the floors
- Rain water tank plumbed to the kitchen
- Electric hot water
- Car accommodation for one vehicle under cover with auto roller door
- Lush lawn and hedging to the front yard with pop up sprinklers to water the lawn.
Perfectly located 300 metres (approximate) from The Long Island Reserve which includes a boat ramp, barbeques, playground, car parking and public toilets. The children's playground features swings and a modular playground with a slippery dip and flying fox.
In close proximity to schools, parks, library, town centre, cafes and a variety of shopping.
Schools in Murray Bridge are: South Primary and Murray Bridge High School, Tyndale Christian School; Murray Bridge North School and St. Josephs School
Extensive shopping options include Murray Bridge Marketplace, Murray Bridge Green and plenty of speciality shops
Proudly overlooking the famous River Murray, the newly redeveloped Bridgeport Hotel / Motel offers the best Murray Bridge accommodation for a short getaway.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.