Grand Scale Living in Enfield!
With a prime city fringe location, this well-maintained double storey home is ready for those who are seeking room to live and play. Built in 1998, this executive residence offers space, comfort and style with a light-filled layout that anyone would be proud to call their own.
A grand facade provides the ideal welcome while a wide entry opens to reveal an expansive two-storey layout that showcases five spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a powder room. Multiple living spaces await including a large open plan living and dining room, charming formal lounge and an upstairs living area, perfect for a teenage retreat.
Appealing to all, the kitchen is well-equipped with ample space to appeal to even the most discerning chef. Truly a lifestyle home, the natural light creates a beautiful ambience, while the internal living spaces connect seamlessly through to the verandah entertaining area which overlooks the manicured backyard.
Truly an entertainer’s heaven, this wonderful family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a popular location set on a maintainable 410sqm (approximate) corner allotment. A special opportunity for first home buyers, growing families or those looking for a home to further update throughout.
Upper level comprising of:
- Commodious bedroom one complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and study room
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all of good size and offering ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Light filled living area, perfect for family movie nights or a teenage retreat
- Well-appointed main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Grand entry hallway
- Light filled bedroom five
- Large formal lounge room with double door entryways
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with access to the outdoor entertaining area
- Timeless kitchen featuring breakfast bar plus ample cupboard and bench space
- Convenient powder room, providing a valuable third toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Storage under stairs
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Verandah entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests throughout summer
- Fully fenced, low maintenance backyard
- Side verandah area
- Detached double carport with roller door
Located in sought after southern Enfield, within easy walking distance to North Park and Sefton Park shopping centres plus around the corner from Main North Road which will take you into the CBD within 8.9km (approximately). Schooling options include Enfield Primary School (located at the end of the street), Prospect North Primary School, Roma Mitchell Secondary College as well as OLSH College.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.