Delightful Family Home Set on a Generous Allotment!
Designed to take full advantage of the glorious views of the hills and commandingly positioned on the high side of the street with a generous setback, this lovingly maintained and move-in-ready family abode will tick all the boxes for a range of buyers!
The open-plan living and meals area is the perfect place to enjoy your morning brew admiring the view and offers easy access through to the updated kitchen, ready and waiting for the home chef. Stainless steel appliances, sweeping benchtops, breakfast bar seating and a skylight ensure this is a cook’s haven that will make preparing meals a pleasure.
Outside entertaining is a dream with an expansive covered entertaining area, you can relax in the shade as the kids explore the well-appointed back yard. There is simply no compromise to be made with this home with space for all the family to enjoy.
You will love the quiet cul-de-sac location along with the close proximity to the nearby playground, picturesque parks, schools and shops. Make this home your own or offer it for rent and enjoy fantastic returns, the choice is all yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom complete with built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe
- Updated kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and Blanco dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space including a breakfast bar
- Light filled living / meals area offering an abundance of natural light, timber floorboards underfoot and great views
- Neat and tidy main bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiling, a separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Functional laundry with storage and external access
- Expansive undercover entertaining area
- Fully fenced backyard with established gardens
- Shed for storing your garden essentials complete with lighting and ample power points
- Double carport with a gate for added security
- Roller shutters on all windows
- Solar electrical system
- Gas hot water system
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
Located close to Anstey Hill where you can explore the walking trails and wildlife. Only a short drive to the Hope Valley Reservoir perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Just minutes away from Hope Valley Shopping Centre, a variety of sought-after schools, parks and public transport options including the city via the O'Bahn. Additionally, in close proximity to all of the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer! Plenty of great local restaurants nearby.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.