Beautiful Country Classic Homestead
Welcome to "Gatineau". This gorgeous Cape Cod home of over 216 sqm (approximately) is set on nearly 4 acres (15,490sqm approximately) and presiding over a majestic, flowering garden with stunning pine forest . "Gatineau" is perfect for those desiring a joyous country escape. It is a home filled with character and charm and offers a wonderfully flexible floor plan.
Features that make this home special:
- Opulent master bedroom bed room with underfloor heating and built-in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all on the upper level with beautiful country views
- Expansive carpeted formal lounge with colonial bay windows
- Rustic timber floored family room with combustion heating
- Informal dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Country style timber galley kitchen
- Sunroom, separate study and/or library area
- Huge rumpus room to upper storey
- 2 x Tidy bathrooms, one to each level
- Plenty of storage throughout the home
- Reticulated, levelled lawns surrounding home
- 2 vehicle carport with panel lift door + direct internal access to the home
- Complete with tennis court, abundant shedding, rainwater storage and stabling
Close to cosmopolitan Stirling. Easy access to Belair, Blackwood and a host of notable private and public schools via public transport, all only 10 minutes up the freeway.
For further information please contact Ian McAnna 0455 999 007, Paul McIntosh 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).