Brand new development on Fourth Avenue!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this Torrens Titled brand new, open plan home. Situated on an easy care block of 225sqm (approximately) and boasting a modern, neutral decor and carefully considered floorplan with admirable 2.7m high ceilings, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy this sophisticated property.
Perfectly positioned in close proximity to numerous amenities, this home offers a luxurious ambience and will appeal to professionals and young families who want to enjoy this city fringe lifestyle or will truly impress investors looking for a solid investment.
Take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (Subject to terms and conditions).
Features that make this home special:
- 2 spacious bedrooms both complete with mirrored sliding robes
- Light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area with elegant black aluminium sliding doors to rear yard
- Stylish kitchen with Westinghouse stainless steel appliances (including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher) and corner pantry cupboard
- Glistening bathroom with heat lamp and separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Built-in cupboard for storage
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Luxurious carpet to bedrooms, timber laminate floating floorboards to remainder
- LED lighting
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- 1,000L Rainwater tank
- Single carport with automatic panel lift roller door and internal access
- NBN connected
- Alarm system
Admirably located just 7 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to exceptional public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Marden and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Klemzig Primary School, Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monicas and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).