Hillbanks Original C.1890 Sandstone Homestead
This historic building, Hillbank's original circa 1890 sandstone homestead offers an impressive lifestyle and being of great significance. Set on private and secure grounds of 1900sqm (approximately) and features an impressive dual access from Stephen Place and Black Top Road. The grand extension, some 20 years ago was architecturally designed to align with its original structure, a perfect mix of contemporary and character!
With 6 large bedrooms, multiple living areas, character features, modern updates, elegant outdoor entertaining area and magnificent swimming pool, this is sure to impress any buyer.
Sought-after character features such as polished timber floorboards, ceiling roses, plantation shutters, high ceilings and a grand entrance, combined with contemporary and tasteful updates mean there is nothing to do but simply move in and start enjoying the enviable lifestyle on offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Huge master suite with enormous dressing room/walk-in robe, ensuite, fireplace and direct access to courtyard retreat
- Spacious bedroom 2 which could also be utilised as a formal living area
- Large bedrooms 3, 4, 5 and 6, all with built-in robes
- Massive lounge room
- Formal dining room with fireplace
- Timber kitchen with dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Family/meals area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower and double vanities
- Third bathroom with shower
- Separate laundry
- Additional storage space throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioner throughout home
- Stunning in-ground swimming pool
- Decked undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Vegetable garden providing passionfruit, tomatoes, capsicum, zucchini and chillies
- Tree-lined driveway leading to large carport with drive-through access to spacious garage
- Security cameras
- NBN provisions available
Set in a peaceful and private location nearby to walking trails, parks and reserves including Little Para River and Little Para Reserve. Located in close proximity to a variety of quality schools including Tyndale Christian School and Playford International College. Only minutes' drive to the new Saints Shopping Centre and 12km (approximately) to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.